Make sure you run the driver installer BEFORE switching your Evolution controller on.
If you have connected your controller without running the installer you will need to uninstall the default driver Windows 2000 will have installed for your controller. Here is how to do this:
- Ensure the keyboard is not connected.
- Select My Computer|Control Panel|Add/remove hardware.
- Select to uninstall a device.
- When a device list appears listing your devices, tick the ‘show hidden’ box.
- You will now see the ‘USB Composite device’ listed in the device list.
- Uninstall the USB composite device.
- Download the latest Evolution drivers and follow the installation instructions.