Important: The Drivers Installer can only be run by a user who has Admin privileges on your machine. To check which users have Admin Privileges follow these steps:-
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences, then click on the Users icon.
- You will need the password for any one of the Users with Admin listed against them.
- Click on the System Prefs menu and select Quit.
Now you can begin installing the drivers.
- Double-Click on the EvolutionUsbExt.pkg icon.
- Click on the Padlock icon next to text ‘Click the lock to make changes’.
- Enter the User name and Password details for an administrator user, click on OK.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your Macintosh when prompted.
Your Evolution USB Keyboard Drivers for OS X are now installed!
Apple Power Macintosh
OS X.1.2 or higher