Hands-on control for your music software and hardware
FM Preset files – PC – Press ‘Load’ in the FM-7 and load the file to use the preset
This hot little USB controller provides finger-tip control for software plug-ins and virtual instruments, eliminating the frustrations of trying to use a mouse. Fast and precise control is provided by 16 fully assignable high resolution controllers. Each of these controllers can be assigned to a different MIDI channel which means that multiple plug-ins can be controlled on separate channels. Synths and modules can also be controlled by using the UC16’s standard MIDI Out socket.
The U-Control has 25 memories (including 4 instant access memory buttons) for storing the controller settings of your favourite plug-ins. These are non-volatile too, so everything is saved even when the unit is powered off. And because we’re nice guys here at Evolution, we’ve programmed in a bunch of pre-sets covering a selection of popular plug ins and virtual instruments from big names such as Propellerheads, Steinberg, Native Instruments and Waldorf.
- 16 assignable high resolution rotary controllers for real-time control of plugins
- Independent channel assign for each controller
- 25 non-volatile memories including 4 instant access
- USB compatible (USB cable plus PC and Mac drivers included)
- Provides USB to MIDI interface with standard MIDI OUT socket
- Pre-assigned controllers in memory for popular plug-ins
- Compact design with non-slip weighted base
The pre-sets are as follows…
- Propellerheads Reason mixer
- Steinberg’s Halion sampler
- Native Instruments FM7
- General GM/GS/XG preset.
- Native Instruments B4
- Native Instruments Pro-52
- Steinberg Model-E
- Waldorf Attack
- Waldorf PPG wave 2V
- Propellerheads Rebirth Master
- Propellerheads Rebirth Rhythm section
- Reason Subtractor
- Reason Dr. Rex
- Reason NN-19
- AAS Lounge Lizard
- Native Instruments Traktor DJ
- PC/Mac or MIDI hardware with USB or MIDI In.
- Software Requirements: Pentium II 300MHz 128Mb RAM or better, USB socket, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, approved MME or ASIO compliant soundcard.
- iMac, Power Mac G3 or better with USB running OS9/OSX.
- Controller powered by USB (cable included) or 9V DC, 250-300mA centre positive power adaptor (not included)..
29 x 13 x 5